Calling All Storytellers
Storytelling is truly a gift and we are searching high and low for the best storytellers who have a completed book manuscript. Follow the simple guidelines below to enter our Holiday Book Writing Contest. Doors are now open for entries until Dec. 31st but don’t wait that long to enter because the first 200 books will receive book reviews.
HERE ARE THE GUIDELINES
WORDS MATTER PUBLISHING IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE
OUR FIRST HOLIDAY BOOK WRITING CONTEST
ENTER NOW TO WIN A PUBLISHING CONTRACT
MULTIPLE PUBLISHING CONTRACT WINNERS
FIRST 200 BOOKS ENTERED RECEIVE A WRITTEN REVIEW
- $25.00 non-refundable entry fee for each submission is to be paid at the time the manuscript is submitted.
- The manuscript must be a double-spaced Word document with Author’s name on the cover page and in the header on each left-side page, with title on each right-side page
- There will be 1 book selected for a publishing contract in every genre that we receive 500 entries. If we do not receive 500 entries in any one genre 1 book will be selected for a full publishing contract. All publishing contracts will include hardcover and an ebook, worldwide distribution and extensive promotion for the author and book. Every effort will be made to arrange book signings and interviews on every available outlet.
- The first 200 books will receive a written review that will be given to the author at the time the winners are announced.
- Books may have been previously self-published but not published by a publishing house.
- Authors are encouraged to enter more than one manuscript to increase their chance of winning.
- Employees and family members of Words Matter Publishing are not eligible to enter.
- This contest is void where prohibited.